:: Re: [DNG] BAD sig with Devuan Jessi…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] BAD sig with Devuan Jessie 1.0.0-RC
Quoting Miroslav Rovis (miro.rovis@???):

> Because I'm removing the network trace, which is 83k, and makes the
> mail 110k (because of base64). The rest is the same as in previous email
> which is awaiting moderation.

PasteBin (http://pastebin.com/, along with similar sites[1]) is your
friend. There's no need to file-attach long logfiles (or long session
transcripts, etc.) to a mailing list posting and attempt to push them
out to all subscribers. Instead of inlining or attaching them, you can
then provide URLs.

[1] http://www.findbestopensource.com/article-detail/4_code_snippets_hosting_sites

--
Cheers,               I have /usr/sbin/coffee mounted from /dev/mug right now,
Rick Moen             and you can't have it.  Oh no, I just tried to seek past