:: [DNG] Another minor Debian vestige
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Another minor Debian vestige
I just installed lighttpd, and it properly served its front page,
which tells me I should configure the system to show my web content
instead of the frot page.

But the front page also says,

> This is a placeholder page installed by the Debian release of the
> Lighttpd server package.
>
> This computer has installed the Debian GNU/Linux operating system, but
> it has nothing to do with the Debian Project. Please do not contact
> the Debian Project about it.
>
> If you find a bug in this Lighttpd package, or in Lighttpd itself,
> please file a bug report on it. Instructions on doing this, and the
> list of known bugs of this package, can be found in the Debian Bug
> Tracking System.

This is, of course not quite correct. My conputer runs Devuan
GNU/Linux, not Debian.

It is probably not worth fixing this unless we have other reasons to
open up lighttpd.

-- hendrik