:: Re: [DNG] gvfs depends on libsystem…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] gvfs depends on libsystemd0
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 08:24:15 +0200
Joachim Fahrner <jf@???> wrote:

> Hi,
> how can I get rid of libsystemd0? gvfs depends on it, and without
> gvfs PCmanFM does not mount external usb drives. Is there a way to
> user mount external drives without gvfs?
>
> Jochen

Somewhere back in the archives I submitted a shellscript to
automatically mount thumb drives without a file manager. Someone else
improved it dramatically.

Everyone: This is going to come up again and again to the extent that
maybe Devuan should offer this kind of script to everyone, kind of like
KatolaZ created a CLI-capable shellscript that replaced NetworkManager
and Wicd.

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2017 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist