:: Re: [DNG] gvfs depends on libsystem…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joachim Fahrner
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] gvfs depends on libsystemd0
Am 2017-04-09 15:10, schrieb Hendrik Boom:
> I don't know how gvfs does it, but it can be done with a user file
> system.
> It happens all the time when I use sshfs. An ssh file system allows
> only the user
> who mounted it to access it. Since sshfs, once it gains control, can
> do as it
> pleases, if can simply refuse to allow opeations under whatever
> criteria are coded
> into it.

Ok, mounts are something special. Maybe its the same as with nfs mounts.
Through nfs user root is matched as user nobody and has no special
rights on network filesystems. Thats normal. Backups can exclude mounted
filesystems. But the .gvfs directory is a normal directory in the local
filesystem, and root has no access to it. Thats not normal.