:: Re: [DNG] bugs.devuan.org online
Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] bugs.devuan.org online
Hi,

Am Mo den 3. Apr 2017 um 13:58 schrieb KatolaZ:
> just to let you know that the Devuan's bug tracking system is finally
> available online at:
>
> https://bugs.devuan.org
>
> The system is compatible with the BTS used by Debian (we are actually
> using the same code base), and shares the same workflow.

Thank you very much! I thought myself of implementing it but I do not
know where to get the source base from.

Nevertheless, I might have one very urgent bugreport to file on the web
page. (The problem that TLSA is not working) So are there metapackages
for website?

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                                       http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16            Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C