:: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-server on a…
Author: Lucas Betschart
To: Libbitcoin Development
Subject: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-server on a Minebox NAS
Hi list

Do you think it's possible to run a libbitcoin-server on the Minebox NAS
hardware?
Especially regarding the CPU I'd like to hear your thoughts.

##
Specs for the Minebox 8TB version (from their website: https://minebox.io):

HP Model: HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T
HP Model version: 819185-001

Processor: Intel® Celeron® G1610T 2.4GHz
Processor cores: 2 cores
Cache Memory: 2MB (1x2MB) L3 cache

Memory: 4GB (1x4GB) PC3L-128000E DDR3 UDIMM
Hard Drive: 2x Seagate IronWolf 4TB

Network controller: HPE Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 332i Adapter
Storage controller: HPE Dynamic Smart Array B129i Controller
##

There is also a version with 16TB HDD and 8 GB RAM, but I expect 4 GB to be
enough.

Is it possible to run a libbitcoin-server on that hardware?
How many users connected at the same time will it be able to serve?

Thanks!

Best regards
Lucas