:: Re: [Squatconf] openwrt help needed
Author: Daniel Golle
To: Naomi R
CC: squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] openwrt help needed
On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 06:28:21PM +0300, Naomi R wrote:
> Ok, that sounds like an interesting project but first I'm gonna make sure
> it has the specs we need for our use case (serving hundreds of users) and
> think about using a PC instead

The term project kinda suggests that it'd take more than 10 minutes,
which it most likely would not.
However, according to OpenWrt's wiki this is a Broadcom BCM63281 SoC
ie. MIPS32r2 with 320MHz, and it got 64 megs of RAM.
BCM63xxx isn't that much fun, so I'm not sure that'd be worth even that
(relatively small) effort... If you got a cargo box full of those
boxes then maybe yes, otherwise most likely it's easier to find some
more friendly hardware to perform the task.