:: [Libbitcoin] v3 update
Author: Eric Voskuil
To: libbitcoin
Subject: [Libbitcoin] v3 update
The node and server have been solid for a long time now. I've been working
through bx documentation updates. This resulted in discovery of an issue
with the new fetch-utxo and with the existing watch-address, as well as a
couple of other minor bx issues. There have also been a couple of minor
changes to client-server API signatures (renaming changed methods to new
versions). I'm working out one last issue in watch-address today and expect
to complete bx documentation today.

Also I'm changing a hash computation in the address history store that will
result in an invalidation of existing server databases. In other words,
**you will need to resync the server** or history data will be incorrectly
correlated in the client API. This change is important in reducing the
possibility of a (previously 31 bit) hash collision in address history
correlations. The collision can be detected by the client, but it still
makes the query results unusable for that address. With these changes the
possibility of that occurring will be vanishingly small, including much
harder to produce intentionally. Ultimately this behavior should be changed,
which I'll address in v4. I have committed this change already (so you will
see fetch history/balance/utxo miscorrelations with an existing store), but
I plan to change the hash computation again today, so hold off on resync
until the next wave of merges.