:: Re: [DNG] Browsers
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Browsers
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 10:13:31 +0000
KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 06:24:36PM -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
> > On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:39:56 +0000
> > KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

> > What I've found is that if you want to do this in stable manner (at
> > least on Void), you need the following command, EXACTLY:
> >
> > tabbed surf -peg
> >

> I have been using
>
> tabbed surf -g -e
>
> in Devuan form months, and it has never ever crashed. Both tabbed and
> surf are from the devuan repos (deb-src in the case of surf, for small
> configs).
>
> HND

I wonder if Devuan had the foresight in config.h to set

static Bool enableplugins         = FALSE;

Straight from Suckless, it's set to TRUE. If the Devuan developers set
it to FALSE, that has the same effect as always using -p.

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2017 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive