:: Re: [DNG] Bluetooth
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: golinux
À: Dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Bluetooth
On 2017-02-25 11:35, ael wrote:
> The Arch wike says that bluez% dropped direct integration for Alsa
> and supports PulseAudio.
>
> I see that the current debian bluesz package Suggests:
> pulseaudio-module-bluetooth.
>
> What is the situation with bluetooth in devuan?
>
> In passing, I am also unclear about the support for GSM modem-dongles.
> am sure that my old chat scripts will work under devuan, but they are
> pretty specific to particular models and networks. Networkmanager
> (sorry) has a database of modems and networks so is more general. Is
> there anything similar, cli or not, in devuan?
>
> ael

A related question (not trying to derail the thread) . . . what is the
situation of pulseaudio in devuan? It's another cancerous tentacle now
tied to bluetooth and current FF nightlies. Early on there was talk of
an apulse replacement but that never materialized afaik. Not a high
priority but probably will need to be addressed at some point.

golinux