:: [DNG] Bluetooth
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: ael
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] Bluetooth
The Arch wike says that bluez% dropped direct integration for Alsa
and supports PulseAudio.

I see that the current debian bluesz package Suggests: pulseaudio-module-bluetooth.

What is the situation with bluetooth in devuan?

In passing, I am also unclear about the support for GSM modem-dongles. I
am sure that my old chat scripts will work under devuan, but they are
pretty specific to particular models and networks. Networkmanager
(sorry) has a database of modems and networks so is more general. Is
there anything similar, cli or not, in devuan?

ael