:: Re: [DNG] default live Devuan usern…
Author: Miroslav Rovis
To: KatolaZ
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] default live Devuan username and password not easily available?
On 170224-11:46+0000, KatolaZ wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:29:43PM +0100, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
>
> [cut]
>

> > In the meantime, I believe the main conclusion to draw here, is set
> > those suggestions in the Installation README, or anywhere close, such
> > that the next user does not have to go in search for them.
> > ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

> For those targeting embedded systems, the relevant information is
> already provided at:
>
> https://files.devuan.org/devuan_jessie_beta/embedded/README.txt

Also, and in reply where my first query I posted
(
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=575#p575
), root/toor works for:
https://files.devuan.org/README.txt

Thanks! ...

> KatolaZ
>
> --
> [ ~.,_  Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ - GLUGCT -- Freaknet Medialab  ]
> [     "+.  katolaz [at] freaknet.org --- katolaz [at] yahoo.it  ]
> [       @)   http://kalos.mine.nu ---  Devuan GNU + Linux User  ]
> [     @@)  http://maths.qmul.ac.uk/~vnicosia --  GPG: 0B5F062F  ]
> [ (@@@)  Twitter: @KatolaZ - skype: katolaz -- github: KatolaZ  ]

... I like your signature (
and I love Italy!... the Southeners as well as the Northeners of
Italy ;-) and I love London... but that's all memories now
    )

However, I've spent half of this day in unsuccessful attempts at booting Devuan
(proper):
Devuan image in Qemu (8)
https://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-161015-qemu-devuan/qemu-devuan-8.php

( successfully booting Refracta is in the previous, Devuan image in Qemu (7) )

In anyone cares to look at it (only if there could be any use to do it
generally, I mean useful to other potential users), because I'm
exhausted for this matter for now...

... I'm exhausted for this matter for now because I spent the other half
of this day toiling to arrange all necessary to post there about it.

Mind that (i.e. do mind only if anybody ventures to invest any time to
look it up in more detail), as I say there:

> It could be something simple and that will be resolved soon, even by
> me, and it could be completely distant yet

Regards!

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia