:: [Squatconf] FOSDEM
Author: Smyds
To: squatconf
Subject: [Squatconf] FOSDEM
Hi everybody,

I wanted to introduce myself a bit. I've been lurking around this list
for a little while. I haven't been able to attend any SquatConf, though
I've lived in a few squats in Paris and hanged around hackerspaces in
different places.

I've read in previous messages that like myself some of you are going to
FOSDEM this week-end, and I wanted to know if you plan to meetup at a
specific time / place where I could come meet some of you maybe ?

I have also a bit of a desperate request, I'm coming with 2 friends and
we'll be staying in Bxl for a few days after fosdem, and we found a
place to crash starting from Sunday, but we have nowhere to go on
saturday night. Would anyone know of someone / somewhere we could ask
for a little bit of floor space ? (I can provide a bewelcome /
couchsurfing profile for a little bit more personal info)

Thanks and Happy hacking,

Smyds