:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Democratic Confedera…
Author: Damian
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Democratic Confederalism is better than Anarchism
hell yeah...you don't meet many anarchists with a lot of gratitude or
compassion.

that seems to be much more common in communes.

labels aside..nature (the world and everything around you) is the giver of
the life we experience. all should consider nature divine especially when
the patterns found in it can communicate with high intelligence levels and
transfer valuable information to the aware perceptive mind. all the great
scientists throughout history learn from nature and always try to replicate
its patterns.

that which is not in coherence with nature's patterns will find entropy
instead of growth.