:: Re: [DNG] [OT] setnet version 0.3 i…
Author: Joel Roth
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [OT] setnet version 0.3 is out
Hi KatolaZ,

Thanks for your work developing this much needed utility!

Don't know if this is a bug, but in my first try,
running setnet.sh as root, I get an error:
Error while saving configuration file to
/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_setnet.conf

I get the error with both no file present,
or with an empty file present.

Cheers,

Joel