:: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging status (wa…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Anto
Aan: aitor_czr, dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging status (was eudev status)

On 08/01/17 02:33, aitor_czr wrote:

> Hi Anto,

[snip]...
> deb http://packages.gnuinos.org/unsystemd jessie main
> <deb%20http://packages.gnuinos.org/unsystemd%20jessie%20main>
>
> But use it at your own risk :)
>
> I recommend you to separate the " / " partition from the " / home "
> partition, so far as you can always restore the first one, without
> affecting to the second one, in the case of an incidence.

[snip]...

> HTH,
>
> Aitor.

Thanks Aitor,

I am actually looking for vdev source package which includes its debian
packaging files. Your repository does not seem to have the source
package of vdev as below. Or perhaps that was due to there is no valid
public PGP key. I am not sure.

Cheers,

Anto

.
.
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://packages.gnuinos.org jessie InRelease: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 9C242C3D64CF1949
root@hp8530w:~#
root@hp8530w:~# gpg --recv-keys 9C242C3D64CF1949
gpg: requesting key 64CF1949 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
gpgkeys: key 9C242C3D64CF1949 not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0
root@hp8530w:~#
root@hp8530w:~# apt-get install --simulate vdev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libudev1-compat rpl
Recommended packages:
libvdev-hwdb
libudev1-compat rpl vdev
0 upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
Inst libudev1-compat (20161228-jessie1 Devuan Jessie packages:stable
[amd64])
Inst rpl (1.5.5-1 Devuan:1.0/stable [all])
Inst vdev (20161228-jessie1 Devuan Jessie packages:stable [amd64])
Conf libudev1-compat (20161228-jessie1 Devuan Jessie packages:stable
[amd64])
Conf rpl (1.5.5-1 Devuan:1.0/stable [all])
Conf vdev (20161228-jessie1 Devuan Jessie packages:stable [amd64])
root@hp8530w:~#
root@hp8530w:~# apt-get source vdev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
vdev
E: Some packages could not be authenticated
root@hp8530w:~#