:: Re: [DNG] how to clear DNS cache
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] how to clear DNS cache
On Wed, 04 Jan 2017, Jaromil wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jan 2017, Alessandro Selli wrote:
> > How's the experiment been so far?
>
> still have to start the first experiment, I thought we could now, but
> then I like too much the ASCII art in the thread to cheerlead towards
> a web platform...
>
> however is there so polls in the future can be ran easily I guess, for
> those who like to open an account on loomio and join the group.

One update on the poll front, I found out that polls can run also on
the documentation platform on talk.devuan.org which is also integrated
with our the gitlab (same users) and has most people registered
already.

So I suggest we run polls there (not many people have registered on
loomio anyway) and keep loomio as a backup option.

I'm not sure there is anything in this thread that justifies running a
poll... myself preferring to reach consensus via email.

ciao