:: Re: [DNG] how to clear DNS cache
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] how to clear DNS cache
Quoting Simon Hobson (linux@???):

> I'm suggesting that spending a lot of valuable dev time knocking a few
> seconds off* an install isn't the best use of that resource.

I wasn't suggesting a distro installer checkbox item offering local
recursive nameservice for use during installation. I was suggesting a
checkbox item offering to install a local recursive nameserver (and
resolver conf to use it) on the installed system.

--
Cheers,               "If God dwells inside us, as some people say, I sure hope
Rick Moen             He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting!"