:: Re: [DNG] [OT] setnet v0.2: a shell…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Litt
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] [OT] setnet v0.2: a shell script for network config
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 00:45:08 +0000
KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 05, 2017 at 12:32:57AM +0000, KatolaZ wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > sorry for the OT. I just wanted to let you know that I have released
> > the new version of setnet, that simple shell+dialog script for
> > network configuration we talked about earlier this week. You can
> > find the deb package here:
> >
> > http://kalos.mine.nu/setnet/
> >
> > Please feel free to give it a try, if you like, and report
> > bugs/issues here:
> >
> > https://git.devuan.org/KatolaZ/setnet
> >

> I forgot to say that the project is also available on github:
>
> https://github.com/KatolaZ/setnet

Do you have it yet so it doesn't deduce the connection type
(wired/wifi) by the device name? I'd love to use it, but it refuses to
work, and before I go in and change your code to make devicenames
starting with 'e' wired and 'w' wifi, are you going to fix that in the
next couple days?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
December 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21