:: Re: [DNG] eudev status
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Reurich
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: Re: [DNG] eudev status
Yes

Provides, Replaces and Breaks in the correct combination will ensure both complete replacement without recompiling depending packages.

Ideally we should also apply those labels also to the systemd-udev package to ensure a complete switching between as well as extend the test suite to ensure the switching between them is tested and works properly too.