:: Re: [DNG] eudev status
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David Hare
To: Anto
CC: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] eudev status
Anto, I just compiled, packaged (jessie, amd64), installed and tested
your (unmodified) eudev and gudev sources.

First I installed the debs to my current live-image chroot. The
rebuilt image boots, runs and behaves normally, can't see any problem
with it. Therefore the initramfs hooks are there and doing their job.

I then installed to my current running system. No issues with the
upgrade. Used dpkg -i, first libudev1 then udev. It's all good so far.

Your version is current (I did not maintain mine), has an organised
git system and does actually work so I will support yours in future.
Please do post the deb packages. Thanks Anto, you did a great job.

Next.. consolekit2? http://exegnulinux.net/nosystemd/pool/main/c/consolekit/