:: Re: [DNG] aptitude gone mad with in…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] aptitude gone mad with installation requests
On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 01:18:08AM +0100, info at smallinnovations.nl wrote:
> On 18-12-16 00:59, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> >well, the suse complaint is gone now.
> >
> >aptitude still tries to install a huge set of unwanted packages.
> >apt works just fine.
> >
> >Is there some aptitude-only status file that I could just delete so
> >that aptitude has to recostruct it from apt-get's data?
>
> |aptitude --clean-on-startup
>
> According to the manpage should clean the cache. I only use apt so i did not
> test it.|

That cleans out the cache. Which would be good if I had any
packages from the suse that someone stuck into the
/etc/apt/sources.list.d directory. And I might ... and I might even
have some of these installed ...

But is there somewhere that aptitude remembers what packages it is
*supposed* to install? That's probably what I need cleared.