:: Re: [DNG] Announcing the dev1galaxy…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Announcing the dev1galaxy.org forum

Thanks for this effort, looks great and works without javascript.

I believe this compliments well the rest of our infrastructure, adding
a familiar *BB touch to the rest of Devuan's community infrastructure,
especially for those who were used to the Debian user forum.

I've made a user a while ago, but I'm too much of a graybeard to use
anything than email in emacs and my terminals for
communication. Nevertheless if you think there are posts on dev1galaxy
that I should answer or ACK please all mods are welcome to contact me
in private with a link to the thread.

best wishes for this new wonder-fficial Devuan initiative! :^)