:: Re: [DNG] DocSprint Devuan, Decembe…
Top Pagina
Auteur: hellekin
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] DocSprint Devuan, December, BXL
On 11/15/2016 08:43 AM, hellekin wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> for the third moment of its research-action vector on SMALL
> SINGULARITIES, Dyne:β×λ is organizing a documentation sprint for Devuan
> in December in Brussels.
>
> https://bxl.dyne.org/vectors/small-singularities
>
> This docsprint aims to produce an introductory booklet for Devuan users
> and the community, in English and hopefully other languages (e.g., French).

Hello,

we've started preliminary work! The heavy time will be next week-end
from 9th to 11th, and we aim at finalizing the booklet by next Monday in
order to bring copies to the public event that is scheduled for
Wednesday, December 21st, 2016, from 16:00 to 19:00 at WTC Brussels in
partnership with F/LAT. (More on this later).

We're aiming to start with ~ 500 printed copies in English, with
translations in Spanish, German, and French. Each run will finance the
next run in another language.

Some of the contents will go to the official Devuan documentation, so
please keep an eye on
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-editors/devuan-www/issues/143

Information and updates at http://bxl.dyne.org/moments/three

Regards,

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/