:: Re: [DNG] recent debian-systemd-peo…
Author: Miroslav Rovis
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] recent debian-systemd-people gaffe
Hi Edward,

instead of replying in public, and not cluttering the list, I sent you a
private email. But, pls., Edward, at least confirm reception of it (I
asked Edward about details of that event for which he feels resentment
against me).

In short, I don't understand when was it that I "abused" Edward, or
anybody else, neither on DNG ML, nor elsewhere, because I do not treat
people like that.