:: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not use…
Author: hellekin
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not useful, quite the opposite
On 11/23/2016 01:12 PM, Simon Hobson wrote:
> hellekin <hellekin@???> wrote:
>
>> ... nobody cares
>
> As someone who is not really in a position to contribute much at all, let me say that I'm grateful to all who are working towards making Devuan "happen" - regardless of the size of their contribution.
> I watch (or at least, skim) most of the discussions, mostly I work on the basis of "if I can't contribute in a positive way, then I keep quiet and 'let those who can, do'" and I suspect there are a few on the list with the same approach - so don't take silence as meaning not interested or doesn't care.

Thanks Simon,

my interest is in more people participating in collective intelligence
and collective action. What would make you think you're in a position
to contribute anything at all? What makes you feel you can't contribute
much?

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/