:: [DNG] DocSprint Devuan, December, B…
Author: hellekin
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] DocSprint Devuan, December, BXL
Dear all,

for the third moment of its research-action vector on SMALL
SINGULARITIES, Dyne:β×λ is organizing a documentation sprint for Devuan
in December in Brussels. Precise dates are not set yet, but it will be
before Xmas and the 33C3.

https://bxl.dyne.org/vectors/small-singularities

This docsprint aims to produce an introductory booklet for Devuan users
and the community, in English and hopefully other languages (e.g., French).

We're bringing together a small group of people (~ 10) to work
intensively on the book somewhere in Belgium (we're currently looking
for a nice place) for about a week, ending with a public event in
Brussels with the community.

People interested in participating, visiting, or supporting this event
are welcome to reply to this topic or privately. We'll keep you posted
with updates here.

Regards,

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/