:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Election and riots
Author: veleiro
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Election and riots
I'm not concerned about bitcoin growing but I am concerned when entities
in the bitcoin community think that 75% consensus before rules activate
or whatever % bitcoin unlimited/classic thinks these days is an
acceptable consensus number, when Bitcoin Core is doing 95%? on segwit
consensus, and they get shit for it? An even worse example: We're
looking at at least half of the country always being unhappy with
election results? and they protest not against these rules but against
the winner as a result of them? wtf?

Snake Charmer: