:: [DNG] Devuan Editors (was Re: apt-…
Author: hellekin
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Devuan Editors (was Re: apt-get update fails [FIXED])
On 11/06/2016 08:59 PM, Florian Zieboll wrote:

> BTW, I think two or three lines a month about the apparently heavy work
> under the hood would help to reduce the perception of discrepancy
> between the often-quoted "rock solid beta" statement and "accidents"
> like this^^

Yup. We have a Devuan Editors group where that kind of work can be
done. We used to produce the Devuan Weekly News, but reading the list
soon became overwhelming. An alternate to DWN was thought about at some
point but quickly abandoned as nobody stepped in to do it, and the small
team already has their plates full.

More people may mean more work done. Hopefully :)

See https://git.devuan.org/groups/devuan-editors

Now on our plate: an upcoming presentation of Devuan at FSCONS X next
Saturday. It will be the first since the beta release I think.
https://frab.fscons.org/en/fscons16/public/events/282

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/