:: Re: [DNG] Workrave is not installab…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: El_Hoy
CC: DNG
Subject: Re: [DNG] Workrave is not installable in ceres
HI,

An important piece of information is 'how did you install Devuan
Ceres?'. If you upgraded from one major version to the next, be aware
certain packages may need to be upgraded before the final
dist-upgrading. I am using Devuan ASCII which I upgraded from Devuan
Jessie.

The procedure:
1) Changed /etc/apt/sources.list to point to ASCII instead of Jessie
and run 'apt-get update'.
2) Upgraded kernel, dpkg, apt, aptitude with all packages that were
pulled in the upgrade.
3) Rebooted
4) Run the final 'apt-get dist-upgrade'. That installed a long list
of packages.
5) Rebooted again to test the newly upgraded system.

Edward

Albert Einstein