:: Re: [DNG] Firefox nightly [now] req…
Author: Nate Bargmann
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Firefox nightly [now] requires Pulse Audio
* On 2016 02 Oct 07:11 -0500, Jaromil wrote:
> Good summary. In any case I don't think this will be a problem.

Good.

> BTW I use pulse-audio in Devuan (needed for Skype) without any
> problems (and without systemd)

Same here except I use it for various amateur radio programs. The use
of pavucontrol keeps each program's audio settings and sound card sink
and sources without me having to manually dink with obscure ALSA
configurations.

> ... /me ducks and seeks cover ... ;^)

Not from me. I have better things to do with my time than spend it in a
painful exercise trying to manage audio settings. I find PA truly
useful these days. Yes, I'm using Devuan Jessie.

- Nate