:: Re: [Libbitcoin] v3 update
Author: Police Terror
To: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] v3 update
Are we going to rename libbitcoin to libbitcoin-system for v3 release?

The ISO C++ has released a core guidelines document:

https://github.com/isocpp/CppCoreGuidelines/blob/master/CppCoreGuidelines.md

We're mostly following that already. Only thing I've noticed is in the
API many times primitive types are being used like int or even std::vector.

Eric Voskuil: