:: Re: [devuan-dev] live-build to syst…
Author: Jaromil
To: Godefridus Daalmans
CC: . fsmithred, devuan-dev, Ozi Traveller, KatolaZ
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] live-build to system-build experiments

dear Frits

quick ACK on your email on devuan-dev, already read it there

I'm asking Katolaz (debian-live-build) to provide details about this,
to understand in what capacity he is using live-build.

my understanding of the issue so far is that live-build is important
to us and it will be a requirement of the SDK we are working on, so it
is very useful what you are doing and we will rely on it.

I will give you more details in the coming days as soon as Katolaz
re-emerges from the weekend

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers