:: Re: [DNG] tor and systemd?
Página Principal
Autor: Brad Campbell
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] tor and systemd?
On 02/09/16 00:20, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> ..we honk that nice big red "No-Shit???" horn now? ;o)
> https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#Backdoor
>
> ..to the Tor people: systemd made its way into Debian on banana
> republic politics, not on tech merit. Devuan tries to become a
> non-systemd fork, and not a death trap to the next Ed Snowdon.
>
> ..since I didn't subscribe to your mail lists, I'm totally fine
> with you guys rejecting my post there, just kick libsystemd0 off
> any Tor packages until Edward Snowdon tells me in person here in
> Norway, he is the man behind SystemD.

Please tell me you didn't send that to the tor list.

For the love of all that is holy stop trying to make the Devuan project
look like tinfoil-hat doomsday preppers.

If you don't like tor pulling in systemd, then *fix* it. Don't go
hysterically screaming about the sky falling and dropping names like
"Edward Snowd*e*n" without good reason. If you are going to drop names,
spell them correctly. Not doing so makes you look even more of a ranting
lunatic.