:: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 2 and other …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: shraptor
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 2 and other ARM based credit card computers
On 2016-09-01 16:21, Thomas Besser wrote:
> Am 01.09.2016 um 16:18 schrieb Thomas Besser:
>> Started generating my own image with arm-sdk.
>>
>> In which git source I should post issues? git.devuan.org or
>> github.com?
>> Why are existing both sources?
>>
>> BTW I started a wiki entry for "Devuan on Raspberry Pi" for collecting
>> informations for others. From time to time I will add my efforts
>> there.
>
> Ups, sorry forgot the url ;-)
>
> http://wiki.friendsofdevuan.org/doku.php/rpi

Yeah I had a hard time finding it.

But during search I found this document by florian

https://cheatsheet.zwischenspeicher.info/2016/05/11-2016-05-05/

That possibly could be linked on the wiki as per his own wishes here
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20160507.161708.e0a1a8ff.nl.html

I want to ask florian here why he disables IPv6 by blacklisting the IPv6
kernel module?
any security considerations?

Thomas were you able to setup a toolchain for building packages for
rpi{2,3}