:: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 2 and other …
Author: Thomas Besser
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 2 and other ARM based credit card computers
Am 27.07.2016 um 09:58 schrieb parazyd:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2016, Thomas Besser wrote:
>> Where can I find some starting stuff for Devuan on RPi?
>
> You can use the current master branch of arm-sdk[0]
>
> My guess is I wrote the README fine, but if there's any questions, feel
> free to send me an email or just start a new thread.
>
> Anyway, there is arm/extra/scrinclude (which also includes a README)
> that allows you for easy customization - simply by using shell scripts.
>
> arm/extra/pkginclude is the same, only for premade .deb packages.
>
> Sorry if the file structure is a bit messy, all is being worked on, it's
> just that stuff slows down a bit during the summer.
>
> Cheers!
>
> [0] https://git.devuan.org/devuan/arm-sdk

Started generating my own image with arm-sdk.

In which git source I should post issues? git.devuan.org or github.com?
Why are existing both sources?

BTW I started a wiki entry for "Devuan on Raspberry Pi" for collecting
informations for others. From time to time I will add my efforts there.

Perhaps others on this list will add their informations there too.

Regards
Thomas