:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Author: aitor
To: fsmithred, Tom H, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] vdev

Hi fsmithred and Tom,

On 08/15/2016 02:29 AM, aitor <aitor_czr@???> wrote:
>> You can generate the initrd.img running the
>> /root/vdev-initramfs/tools/mkinitramfs of the snapshot sent by Ralph.
>
> Running the */root/vdev-initramfs/tools/make-initramfs.sh* script :)
>
> Aitor.

Yesterday i tried to debianize linux-libre-4.6.2 without libudev-dev.
Here you are the resulting *.build file:

In summary, the kernel also needs the existence of udev. I will remove
this requeriment, removing the following lines:

AC_CHECK_HEADER([libudev.h],
     [AC_CHECK_LIB([udev], [udev_new],
         [LIBS="$LIBS -ludev"],
         [AC_MSG_ERROR([Missing udev library!])])],
     [AC_MSG_ERROR([Missing /usr/include/libudev.h])])

from the kernel, in *//tools/usb/usbip/configure.ac/*

Jude Nelsons libudev-compat-dev is included as a dependency in
debian/control, and we don't need to check anything.

As you know, libudev-compat-dev provides /*libudev.h*/ package..., and
now i'll again without *udev.h*

Cheers,

Aitor.