:: Re: [DNG] Your computer clock: Was:…
Author: aitor_czr
To: richard lucassen, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Your computer clock: Was:Re: vdev

Hi Richard,

> Of course, but for this particular purpose there is no need to make
> multiple partitions. Just use 1 partition for everything.

I talked about this subject in the mailing list. I allways remove the
//etc/fstab/ file from the chroot jail, because it impedes the creation
of the user's folder *only* in the case of several partitions. Read the
bottom link, and search the words "Remove /etc/fstab... Yes, kick it!":

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20151121.122707.ed2ca948.en.html

Yet the flip side is that the fact of removing //etc/fstab/ affects to
other possible distros based on gnuinos, *whenever* they don't use d-i :)

Cheers,

Aitor.

[*] I think that this issue has be solved, but i'm still not 100% sure.