:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Author: Robert Storey
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] vdev
> I have to do some work now, I look forward to the packages. Maybe you
> can add a small README.txt for those who are willing to test vdev.

Yes please. A small README.TXT explaining what we have to do to set up and
install vdev will work wonders at attracting testers. Having to sift
through the archives of the Devuan mailing list for instructions will blow
away 90% of potential testers.

I'm enthused about helping get vdev finished and out the door - it would be
a major coup against the evil forces of Poetterism. Today, I'm setting up a
second install of Devuan on another partition just for testing vdev, since
Devuan is currently my main distro for getting things done and I don't want
to accidentally nuke it.

cheers,
Robert