:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: richard lucassen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] vdev
On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 16:12:27 +0200
aitor_czr <aitor_czr@???> wrote:

> Finally i decided to use the following config file:
>
> [vdev-config]
> firmware=/lib/firmware
> acls=/etc/vdev/acls
> actions=/etc/vdev/actions
> helpers=/lib/vdev
> hwdb=/lib/vdev/hwdb/hwdb.squashfs
> ifnames=/etc/vdev/ifnames.conf
> pidfile=/run/vdev/vdevd.pid
> default_permissions=0600
> loglevel=debug
> logfile=/var/log/vdev/vdevd.log
> preseed=/lib/vdev/dev-setup.sh

Mind that the init.d/vdev should create the /run/vdev/ directory. And
there was this issue that vdev did not start because of a read only
filesystem. I haven't tested it, but update-rc.d puts the /etc/srcS.d
symlink to S03vdev and maybe that is too early.

> using simbolik links to /usr

Normally it should work without these symlinks. I think it's even better
to leave these symlinks out as these would hide settings still pointing
to the /usr structure.

My 2 cts :)

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |