:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: fsmithred
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] vdev
On 08/08/2016 08:15 AM, richard lucassen wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Aug 2016 19:11:01 +1000
> Ralph Ronnquist <ralph.ronnquist@???> wrote:
>
>> These are my step notes for replacing systemd-udev with vdev in a
>> Devuan desktop installation.
>
> Thnx! I wonder what will happen if I use the deb files from:
>
> http://packages.gnuinos.org/pool/main/v/vdev/
>
> I suppose you haven't tried that? Anyone else maybe?
>
> R.

I tried it and mentioned it in this thread. You also need to install the
libfskit and libpstat packages in the links that aitor provided here:
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20160806.151006.651a1400.en.html

The init script doesn't get copied to /etc/init.d and the initramfs does
not get created (or if it does, I don't know where it is.) So, no luck
booting with vdev here. Not yet.

-fsr