:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: aitor_czr
À: fsmithred, dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] vdev

Hi,

On 08/08/2016 08:16 PM, fsmithred <fsmithred@???> wrote:
> On 08/08/2016 08:15 AM, richard lucassen wrote:

>> >Thnx! I wonder what will happen if I use the deb files from:
>> >
>> >http://packages.gnuinos.org/pool/main/v/vdev/
>> >
>> >I suppose you haven't tried that? Anyone else maybe?
>> >
>> >R.
>> >
> I tried it and mentioned it in this thread. You also need to install the
> libfskit and libpstat packages in the links that aitor provided here:
> https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20160806.151006.651a1400.en.html
>
> The init script doesn't get copied to /etc/init.d and the initramfs does
> not get created (or if it does, I don't know where it is.) So, no luck
> booting with vdev here. Not yet.
>
> -fsr

Some *postinst* and *postrm* files are needed in the packaging, and i'm
working on that.

Today i did something wrong while killing the service of udev, and now
my keyboard is not detected in Slim.
Tomorrow i'll try to repair this issue chrooting from a LiveCD.

Cheers,

Aitor.

[*] Now, thanks to the email of Ralph Ronnquist, i know that the warning
"insserv: script udev: service udev already provided!" must be ignored.