著者: Peter Olson
To: dng, Brian Nash
題目: Re: [DNG] Fearsome rumblings from GNU
> On August 7, 2016 at 1:22 PM Brian Nash <bcnjr5@???> wrote:
>
> Greetings everyone.
>
> This is just a heads up, GNU has had a few changes floating around for a
> while, and it looks like they are finally making it into distributions.
>
> Currently, only Fedora is affected (which I doubt anyone here uses),
> but it is possible that these changes will make it to Debian as well.
>
> Attached is a copy of one user's thoughts on the `ls` command.

As far as I can see, the original poster doesn't say what the change is. (Maybe some attachments got lost in the forwarding?)

I haven't looked into the changelog of coreutils to try to find out, but it would be helpful to know what is at issue here.

Peter Olson