著者: fsmithred
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] vdev
On 08/06/2016 04:15 AM, aitor_czr wrote:

> As i announced yersterday in the IRC Channel, i just uploaded the
> repository of gnuinos containing (in addition to linux-libre-4.6.2 and
> simple-netaid) the packages of vdev:
>
> deb http://packages.gnuinos.org/ jessie main
> deb-src http://packages.gnuinos.org/ jessie main
>
> Linux-libre has been built using libudev-dev. Now, i'll try it again using
> Jude Nelson's *libudev-compat* (which should be recalled to
> libudev-compat-dev ?? ), instead of libudev-dev.
>
> I also should add the following line to debian/control:
>
> Provides: libudev-dev
>
> Cheers,
>
> Aitor.

Great! I can't wait to try it.

I added those deb lines and the public key as described here:
http://gnuinos.org/index.php/en/

I installed the packages listed here. (None are automatically installed?)
http://packages.gnuinos.org/pool/main/v/vdev/

Then I attempted to follow Jude's directions, starting with Step 2: Set up
a Fake /dev, but I'm getting errors, and nothing is generated in
vdev-test. Is this the right approach, or should I be doing something
different?
https://github.com/jcnelson/vdev/blob/master/how-to-test.md

Thanks,
-fsr