:: Re: [DNG] [Dng] What do you guys th…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: dev1fanboy
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] [Dng] What do you guys think about "Suggest" and "Recommends" dependency?
Suggests pretty much throw in the kitchen sink, and most of the time I don't see how they relate to the parent package, so off seems like the best default.

Most of the time recommends are useless but not every time. Like with firefox having ca-certificates as a 'recommended' package.

Maybe a debconf menu during apt installation?

Cheers,

chillfan

--
Take back your privacy. Switch to www.StartMail.com