:: Re: [DNG] flat tires in SystemD
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: Peter Olson
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] flat tires in SystemD
SystemD needs no tires: it normally floats silently on an air cushion
with little to no energy requirements. When it encounters air
turbulence it intelligently changes its propulsion system to one that
uses a highly advanced system of super-conducting magnets. Due to its
huge surface area, it has been endowed with the most sophisticated of
defense systems. It can detect any intrusion, even foreign molecules
and now it is being equipped to also detect dark matter and dark
energy. SystemD is so advanced it uses a tiny fusion reactor to power
its miniscule power requirement.

while (systemd_is_installed()) {
 if  (pray_your_deity_nothing_goes_wrong())
    be_contented_it_manages_to_work();
    else scratch_your_head_till_it_bleeds();
}

--
Those who abuse me will be banned immediately from my email account.
Here, I am communicating with supposedly intelligent adults who are