:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Author: Simon Hobson
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
info at smallinnovations.nl <info@???> wrote:

>> Great, so answer me a question: How are you getting a system without
>> libsystemd0 today?

> Waiting for Devuan or using something else then Linux as i told in the part of my message you did not quote.

This. Plus in the meantime, using a systemd-free supported distro (ie sticking with Debian Wheezy on LTS).

I'm not a programmer, so what I can do I do - 'evangelise' Devuan when I have the opportunity, support other users of the packages I use where I can, 'evangelise' GNU/Linux & FOSS where I can. Of course, those later two are not Devuan specific ...
And, I think this is a big one (though in a way it's a form & result of evangelism), I've been able to demonstrate at work that FOSS (and specifically GNU/Linux) can "do stuff" and do it well - and in a place where "the IT world starts and ends with Windows" (or more or less did when I started here) that's not a bad result.