著者: aitor_czr
To: uhtlmk, Dng
題目: Re: [DNG] configure a wifi connection from commandline

On 07/29/2016 12:57 AM, <uhtlmk@???> wrote:
> I installed a basic devuan ascii to qemu and hopefully i went to /etc
> to configure from the commandline a working wireless connection. But,
> nada - there is no wpa_supplicant (which i expected to be there).
>
> Now, may be/of course in devuan/debian there is another way to set up a
> connection: Would someone be so kind and point me to a link wwith a
> good instruction?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance!

You can use the backend of simple-netaid for that:

https://git.devuan.org/edbarx/netman.git

Here you are the output of the helper:

aitor@devuan:/usr/lib/simple-netaid/bin$ ./backend --help
Usage:
    backend -h|--help            # Print this message.
    backend 0 ESSID PWD     # Save PWD for ESSID.
    backend 1 ESSID PWD     # Save PWD for ESSID and connect to ESSID.
    backend 2 ESSID             # Query saved connection ESSID for wpa-ssid.
    backend 3 ESSID             # Delete saved connection ESSID.
    backend 4 ESSID             # Connect to ESSID.
    backend 5                       # Disconnect active connection.
    backend 6                       # Scan to standard output.
    backend 7                       # List saved connections to standard
output.
    backend 8                       # Detailed scan to standard output.
    backend 9 eth0               # Connect to eth0.
    backend 10                     # Automatically attempt to connect.
    backend 11                     # Brute force call ifdown for all
devices.

HTH,

Aitor.