:: Re: [DNG] Linux-Speakup-friendly em…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Arnt Gulbrandsen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Linux-Speakup-friendly emails: was question about mailing lists
Steve Litt writes:
> So let me ask you: What standards of quoting are compatible with
> Linux-Speakup, and could you please elaborate on concise and
> meaningful quoting as it relates to people reading my replies with
> Linux-Speakup?

Can't say about that specific reader, but in general, stick to RFC 3676 for
parser happiness.

3676 is a slight variation of text/plain, with a specified quoting style
and soft linebreaks. Blah blah SPCRLF blah is a soft linebreak, blah CRLF
blah is a hard linebreak. It's really good for paragraph-oriented text, but
poor for ASCII art.

Arnt