:: [DNG] Linux-Speakup-friendly emails…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Temas antiguos: Re: [DNG] OT: question about mailing lists
Asunto: [DNG] Linux-Speakup-friendly emails: was question about mailing lists
On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 12:03:59 +0200
Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

> To this let me add that some valuable members of our community have
> low vision, plus Devuan Minimal Live has been optimised explicitly for
> the Linux-Speakup community. Therefore any attention to concise and
> meaningful quoting is appreciated and helps inclusion. It is also
> advisable to avoid dragging long threads with replies which are not
> particularly informative. Let minimalism and elegance be the guiding
> principles for our communication, not just our distribution :^)

If I lose much more visual acuity, I'll be doing the Linux-Speakup
thing too. I didn't know about it before this email.

So let me ask you: What standards of quoting are compatible with
Linux-Speakup, and could you please elaborate on concise and
meaningful quoting as it relates to people reading my replies with
Linux-Speakup?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist